- Division 2 Reserves, Division 2 Seniors, Strathmore Community Bank, Under 18.5, Under 19
- 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Charles Mutton Reserve
The Northern Saints Football Club is an Australian Rules football club located 15 km north of Melbourne in the suburb of Fawkner.
Northern Saints was formed in October 2007 as a result of a merger between North Coburg Saints Football Club which played in the EDFL and Fawkner Park who played in the Northern Football League and which was the result of a merger between Fawkner Amateurs and Moomba Park.
The club as a single entity was affiliated with the Essendon District Football League and has continued affiliation with this League from 2008 as a merged entity.
The Fawkner Amateurs FC was very successful in the 1970s and 1980s jumping from F Grade to B Grade with Premiership’s almost every second year at one stage. The Fawkner colours of light and navy blue was changed to Navy with a white FPFC yoke when the Club merged with Moomba Park in the mid 1998.
Moomba Park FC played in the Riddell District Football League.
The colours of St Olivers FC were green with a red yoke, these were the traditional colours associated with the Catholic Primary School. For many years, the club fielded only junior teams, until 1978 when seniors were established.
In the early 1990s, the club changed its name to North Coburg Saints Football Club to better reflect the area it represented.
In 1998 the colours were also changed to purple, red, green and white (of Australian Football League club Fremantle Dockers). The Guernsey was changed back in 2006 to the traditional red and green jumper which had been worn for over fifty years.
Northern Saints Football Club
First premiership – 2013 Essendon District Football League Division 1
St Olivers/North Coburg Saints
In 1978 a senior team was established. In 1986 the team kicked 51.28.334 to Brunswick City 0.0.0
Riddell District Football League 1991 division 2 Premiers.
1973: Fawkner Football Club admitted to VAFA.
- 1973: Division F: Fawkner 20.21.141 defeated St Bedes OC 13.14.92
- 1974: Division E: Fawkner 10.17.77 defeated Old Geelong Grammarians 10.16.76
- 1975: Division D: Fawkner 16.8.104 defeated Hampton Rovers 15.11.101
- 1977: Division C: Fawkner 20.21.141 defeated Parkside 17.10.112
- 1985: Division C: Fawkner 19.15.129 defeated Therry CCOB 12.15.87
- 1992: Division C: Fawkner 16.17.113 defeated Bulleen-Templestowe 6.5.41
1995: Fawkner Football Club withdraws from VAFA.
The club played in the Diamond Valley FL from 1998 until 2006. They were in recess in 1999. In 2002 they made the finals but their last two seasons they were the woodenspooners.