POSITION VACANT – U18.5 COACHING STAFF FOR 2021
The Keilor Park Football Club is seeking enthusiastic and experienced individuals to apply for its U18.5 coaching vacancy for season 2021.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate –
- Strong knowledge and experience in the game
- Ability to develop and instil a cohesive game plan
- A high level of organisational leadership
- Ability to develop players and coaching staff
- Provide guidance to junior coaching program
- Identify and recruit new players to the club, including support staff
- Minimum requirement is Level 1 coaching accreditation
- Copy of your current Working With Children check
Expressions of interest, including contact details and previous experience should be received by the Football Coaching Sub-Committee (email@example.com) by close of business Friday 30/10/2020.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence