Position Vacancies – Junior Coaching Staff 2021
The Keilor Park Football Club is seeking enthusiastic individuals to apply for a coaching role it its Junior Football Program for season 2021. The junior club continues to grow and attract great families, so it’s a unique opportunity to be part of something special.
We have a full contingent of junior teams for 2021 so we welcome all applicants to submit their interest in any of the vacancies below.
- U8 Coach or Assistant Coach (Auskick)
- U10 Coach or Assistant Coach
- U12 Coach or Assistant Coach
- U14 Coach or Assistant Coach
- U16 Coach or Assistant Coach
You will work closely with the Junior Football Department in implementing a consistent pre-season training program with an emphasis on improving the overall fitness levels and skills of our junior players.
Please include the following details in your submission:
- Age group you are most interested in coaching
- What you hope to achieve and bring to the Keilor Park Junior Program
- Previous coaching experience (not essential)
- Copy of your current Working with Children Check and Coaching Accreditation
All successful applicants must have a current ‘Working with Children Check’ and a minimum Level 1 Coach Accreditation or must commit to obtain them at the earliest opportunity which the club can assist with. It is also an expectation that you will strictly adhere to the EDFL and KPFC Code of Conduct.
Expressions of interest, including contact details should be received by the Football Coaching Sub-Committee (email@example.com) by close of business Friday 16th October 2020.