Keilor Park 2021 Auskick
The 2021 season starts on Friday 19th March and will follow the below structure for 19 weeks of fun –
- 5 – 6yo’s Level 1 will run between 5:00 – 6:00pm
- 7 – 10yo’s Level 2 & 3 will run between 5:30 – 6:30pm
So what makes Auskick at Keilor Park the best little centre in the region?
- We provide a smaller personalised environment that encourages young children to relax and be themselves
- Is affordable with an Auskick support fund setup to assist struggling families
- Sessions are provided on Friday afternoons, allowing children to play and trial other sports on a Saturday (or helps parents to rest)
- Encourage 3-4yo’s who cannot officially register for Auskick yet, an opportunity to participate in some of the Level 1 drills
- Allow auskick children who turn 7 the opportunity to play under 8’s football on Sunday mornings at no extra cost or training (yes – for FREE)
To register simply go to play.AFL/Auskick. (Type in Keilor Park + pay $96 for an AFL bag of goodies including AFL membership, footy bags, football etc..)
Or contact Peter any time with questions or for assistance.