Hi, Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads. We hope you enjoyed your day with your children and family.
Wednesday 5/9 – Junior Sub-Committee meeting ALL WELCOME
Time: 6.00pm to 7.00pm in KPFC Club Rooms
- Pre-Season Planning
- Sub-committee roles
- Coaching Updates & Process
- Registration Package
- Pre-Season Dates
Thank you to our amazing volunteers! 2 successful fundraising events (supported by over 1000 people) to finish the year with a bang.
Under 15/Under 17 GATHO 31st August
- Thank you to Lucas Venuta (Under 17) for coordinating the event
- Thank you to Davies, Beecham, Stella, Johnstone, Anthony, Venuta & McGrady families for chaperoning
- Thank you to (Under 15) AJ, Danny, Niko and (Under 17) Michael, Liam, Daniel, Randy, Pearce, Callum, Kye, Nick & Lucas who not only partied hard, but also helped the smooth running of the night
- Thank you to the 120+ friends from local schools including St Bernards, Rosehill, St Columbas, Buckley and Ave Maria who attended the night and behaved beautifully
- Party rocked until 11pm and the place is still standing today
Bunnings – Taylors Lakes – Sausage Sizzle – 1st September
- Biggest Bunnings BBQ fundraiser ever for KPFC with most sausages ever sold (just short of 1,000)
- 14 families volunteered across Under 9, Under 11, Under 13, Under 15, Under 17 and Women’s teams, which is the most ever
- Thank you to members of the D’Souza, Price, Gywnne, Nowak, Justin, Davies, McGrady, Wilkinson, Brown, Attard, Hill, Wratten, Beecham & Karagiolis families who gave up their time
- This was a great promotion of how our club operates and works together to make events work.
And finally a big thank you to 3 junior families for all your tiresome efforts throughout the season – Davies, McGrady and Maranzano. In particular to the McGrady’s for all the behind the scenes work that you have done to turn around the club.