With a heavy heart we come to the end of Season 2018. All the kids tried their best and as parents, coaches and volunteers that is all we ask for. So so proud – Go Parkers.
Keilor 9.7.61 vs KP 2.4.16
Pascoe Vale 5.14.44 vs KP 4.3.27
A big BIG thank you to all our coaches, trainers, team managers and all our extra special helpers who help throughout the year. This club really does run on the love of these volunteers. A special thank you to Irene for all the Junior Communications you all receive. Josie for all the junior events our families enjoy and Brad as our President! An extra big thank you to Peter and Teresa for running the place for us all !!
Remember to send any photos or ideas for The Post to email@example.com
Well done Keilor Park. Enjoy the break
See you next year……………
Coach of the year nominations
(nominate your coach so they can win 2 dinner included seats at the footy and $500 for the club).
Send all nominations by 16/8 to firstname.lastname@example.org including coaches name, coaching achievements in 2018, other relevant coaching achievements, testimonials, any other supporting evidence/comments – photos and videos welcomed!
PUT IN YOUR CALENDAR – Best and Fairest
Note – U15s and U17s only cost is $10 per head including players (under 7 free). PURCHASE ONLINE – PAY BY BANK TRANSFER
- UNDER 15 24TH AUGUST – 6.30pm till late. Cost $10 per head for partially subsidised buffet. Karaoke after the formal presentations
- UNDER 17 25TH AUGUST – 6.30pm till late. Cost $10 per head for partially subsidised buffet. Karaoke after the formal presentations
- UNDER 9 26TH AUGUST – 11am – 12.30pm. Finger food provided – subsidised by the club
- UNDER 11 26TH AUGUST – 1pm to 2.30pm. Finger food provided – subsidised by the club
- UNDER 13 26TH AUGUST – 3pm – 4.30pm. Finger food provided – subsidised by the club