Senior/Reserve/U 19.5 training will resume at KPFC on Monday, 23rd January at 6pm sharp. All teams will be looking to build on the great start to the 2017 season during our pre-Christmas training! As always, anyone and everyone is welcome and encouraged to come down and join in! We’re always happy to have new players!
The outline to the training schedule is as follows:
- Monday 23rd and Wednesday 25th January at 6pm at KPFC
- Training will then be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from week 2 onwards with training venues to vary throughout pre-season!
The dates for our practice matches are subject to change but the first practice match will most likely be held on March 4th, 2017.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following members of the coaching panel:
- Marcus Barclay (Senior Coach) – 0458 011 466
- Chris Koulouriotis (Senior Assistant Coach) – 0421 040 872
- Marc Mudford (Reserves Coach) – 0431 384 563
The Devil is looking forward to seeing you there!