The Keilor Park Football Club is seeking enthusiastic individuals to apply for a coaching role in its Junior Football Program for Season 2018. The junior club continues to grow and attract great families, so it’s an amazing opportunity to be part of something special.
We will have a full contingent of junior teams registered for 2018, so we welcome all applicants to submit their interest in any of the vacancies below:
• U9 Coach and Assistant Coach
• U11 Coach and Assistant Coach
• U12 Girls Coach and Assistant Coach
• U13 Coach and Assistant Coach
• U15 Coach and Assistant Coach
• U17 Coach and Assistant Coach
You will work closely with the Club Football Department in implementing a consistent pre-season training program with an emphasis on improving the overall fitness levels and skills of our junior players.
Please include the following details in your submission:
• Age Group you are most interested in coaching
• Reason for application (including whether you are the parent/guardian of a player)
• Previous coaching experience
• What you hope to achieve and bring to the Keilor Park Junior Program
• Copy of your current Working with Children Check and Coaching Accreditation
All successful applicants must have a current ‘Working with Children Check’ and a minimum Level 1 Coach Accreditation or must commit to obtain them at the earliest opportunity. It is also an expectation that you will strictly adhere to the EDFL Code of Conduct for Club Officials and all KPFC Policies and Procedures.
Working with Children Check cards are free for applicants who are volunteers and AFL Victoria Coaching Accreditation courses are organised and paid for by the Club.
Please forward applications or enquiries to the Junior Coordinator, email@example.com (0414 444 205).