Auskick Co-Ordinator – email@example.com
0414 444 205
- To co-ordinate all off field football activities for the Clubs Junior teams to ensure that all players and off field staff are provided with the highest level of support to enable them to compete
- Chair and form the Junior Sub-Committee to assist with running the Junior operation.
- Undertake tasks at the request of the President, Executive or General Committee Pre Season
- Coordinate formulation of the Junior Football Operational Plan.
- Appoint appropriate personnel, or ensure they are appointed, team managers, trainers, runners and other team support staff to ensure smooth running on game days.
- Negotiate all clearances and player registrations in accordance with the league rules During season
- Coordinate delivery of the Junior Football Operational Plan.
- Provide documentation in consultation with the Treasurer for all financial transactions
- Liaise between players, coaches, Club Executive and General Committee.
- Ensure all equipment is available as required by Coaches and/or League (eg: match balls)
- Ensure all support staff are in attendance and are provided with appropriate equipment to undertake their specific role.
- Oversee the maintenance and mgt of all training and match equipment (eg:goal post covers)
- Ensure players attending League tribunal hearings are supported by quality advocates.
- Ensure equipment, e.g. jumpers and footballs owned by Club are retained by Club.
- Reports to the President and Executive.
- Supports the senior coach, match committee, football support staff including team managers, trainers, runners, boundary umpires and time keepers
- Liaises with official Club suppliers & other key stakeholders Accountability
- The Junior Co-Ordinator is accountable to the President and Executive
- Provide a report on portfolio operations to the monthly Committee meeting
- The job description will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains current and practical.