This year Keilor Park Football Club joined the TAC Towards Zero Campaign. The campaign was to educate people on how to reduce the road toll fatalities.
The club is happy to announce that we were successful in securing a $8,000 grant from all the advertising and educational material communicated to all club members and supporters.
We would like to Thank the following for all there time and effort during the Campaign
- Anthony Wilkinson for organising Keys 4 P’s Driving School to hold a Driver Education Night
- Sonya Wilkinson for putting information in the weekly club newsletter.
- Senior Captain Luke Furci, Junior Player Peter Callea, Teresa McGrady and Sonya Wilkinson working on the campaign posters and marketing promotion material.
- Teresa McGrady for doing all the Website and Social Media campaign
- Shannon Rogers and our Sponsor MetroUtility for helping us advertise our campaign along with Ricky John, Ross Maranzano, Ketty Maiava and Marcus Barclay
- Club Treasurer Peter McGrady for co-ordinating the subcommittee and spending DAYS collating all the information and submitting the grant.
The season has ended but as a club we encourage all players, families and supporters to play it safe on the roads. We want to see everyone back during the off season and ready to take on 2020.