Friday 29th March @ 5:00pm is come n try night. Bring a friend, family member or even entice a stranger down, just as long as they are between 4-10 yo’s 🙂 No commitment to register, just have look and play, and Enjoy a free hotdog and chips after Auskick in the club rooms To be […]
Please find the latest information relating to the Keilor Park Auskick program for 2019 in our first edition of our weekly Newsletter. It’s now less than 3 weeks (17 sleeps) away until the season starts again on the 22nd March 🙂 KPFC 2019 Auskick Newsletter – Week 1
WANNA COACH !!!! Interested in coaching boys and girls aged 4-10 in the very structured environment of Auskick. It’s a perfect opportunity for parents to get more involved, past & present players to share their knowledge, or for teenagers looking at a Physical Education or Teaching career to start developing their […]
We invite all coaches, helpers and parents to attend an interactive development session, which will run through all the fun and new activities for children 4-10 in NAB AFL Auskick for 2019. The session will commence in the Kevin Sheedy’s old players room, then finish on the oval at Windy Hill. When: Monday 25th February, […]
2019 Junior Training Resumes Friday 1st February @ 5:30pm for U11, U13 (boys and girls), U15 and U17 Teams. U9 training will commence early March, however they are always welcome to join U11 training if super eager.
Our players (juniors and seniors) are born with such beautiful smiles, so lets protect them with mouthguards all through their footy years. And even though the U9’s competition (6, 7 or 8 yo’s) doesn’t involve tackling, it is still recommended that children wear a mouthguard even from that age. In fact mouthguards are compulsory for […]
Come learn the fun and art of Australian rules football under the guidance of our experienced Auskick coaches. Children (boys & girls) aged 7 & 8 can also join our Under 9’s modified rules team on Sunday mornings at 8:30am. No tackling, No scoring, No cost. Eligible for all kinder and primary school age boys and girls Just […]
We are short 2 coaches this year, so we need your help? Are you Interested in coaching Auskick at Keilor Park Juniors and being our next generation footy coach? Come along and share your child’s or friends children’s first experience at playing the game of champions! You never know, we may just have another Alex Jesaulenko […]
From 6:00pm to 8:00pm on Fridays – Footy Snacks are back at the canteen Chips, Hotdogs, drinks – all the wonderful things that make the footy great!! Pop in after Auskick & Junior Training and kick up your feet before heading home.
Auskick start 16th March Come and let the kids get a great start into their “football careers” Auskick registration only $91 online via www.aflauskick.com.au/register (under Keilor Park) First Year Second Year Third Year Size 1 Auskick football Personalised door sign Footy card album and pack of footy cards Pack of Team Zone footy cards […]
Keilor Park Recreational Reserve, Stadium Drive (off Keilor Park Drive, 1st oval) Auskick Starts Friday 16th March @ 5:00pm Ends Friday 3rd August (Presentation night) NO sessions during School Holidays or long weekends Eligible for boys and girls born between 2006 – 2013 ROUND 5 – AFL – RICHMOND vs MELBOURNE – KPFC Auskick playing on […]
We will have a dentist at the club on Fri Feb 23rd (same day as Junior Registration) to fit mouthguards for players. The mouthguards will be delivered in 2 weeks from this date in time for the 1st junior practice match on Sunday 18th March. Custom Made Mouthguards $55 Plain Colour $65 Double Colour Wholesale […]
Auskick is an introductory program to Australian Rules Football teaching the basic skills of the game which include kicking, marking, handball, picking up, bouncing, evasion and ruck work. Along with learning the basic skills, kids get to experience fun games and play a modified version of AFL.
AFL Auskick is NON CONTACT which makes it suitable for GIRLS and BOYS from the ages of 5 to 12 years old to participate. Not only will the kids have fun, but PARENTS are encouraged to get involved and have just as much fun. Auskick is runs for eight weeks, once per week with each session going for one hour.
There are many questions that parents want to know about Auskick before starting or even registering. Below are some of the main ones we get asked.
- What are the costs?
- The cost of the program can differ from state to state and centre to centre. The price for a Community based NAB AFL Auskick centre is $96
- When Does Auskick Start?
- 22nd March, 2019
- How Long does the season run for?
- 15 week schedule: 22/03/19 – 02/08/19 (Not running during public or school holidays)
- What age can children play?
- The NAB AFL Auskick program is for primary school aged children 5 to 12. (Children must turn 5 in the calendar year to participate)
- What should children wear to Auskick?
- There is really no set uniform for Auskick sessions, just general sports clothing and either runners for football boots will be fine. Many kids also like to wear their favourite team’s colours and jumpers.
- How long does an Auskick session run for?
- 90 Minutes
- Can I pay cash on my first day of Auskick?
- NO CASH is taken by our Auskick centre. All payments for NAB AFL Auskick are made online at the time of registration.
- Can I still register mid-way through the season?
- NAB AFL Auskick centre’s will start their 2019 programs generally in April and finish between July and August the start and end dates will vary a little between centres. You can certainly still register and go along to the next available session.
- My child is at kindergarten, how can I select a school on the registration form?
- The system does not have kindergartens listed individually, please type in All Kindergartens and then Find, this will add Kindergarten as the school option for your child.
- I can’t select my school on the registration form?
- All schools should be on the list. Please ensure that the correct full name is entered including any apostrophes. If your school isn’t included on the list you will be able to select the “can’t find my school” option which will allow you to proceed.
- How Long will it take to receive my pack?
- For those participants who register from January to late February your packs will be delivered to your home address in early March, prior to the Auskick season starting in April. If you register from late February onwards, your pack will be delivered to your home address within 14 days of registering and paying.
- Can I receive a refund?
- We understand that at times circumstances change for families and your child can not longer participate in the NAB AFL Auskick program. Please contact the State Office email@example.com and they will inform you of the refund policy and process. If the pack delivery information has been sent to the mail house, then you will need to receive the pack, and return it to us in order to receive a refund.
- How to Join/Register with KPFC?
- The NAB AFL Auskick program at Keilor Park makes learning to play AFL fun, safe and easy for boys and girls. Through weekly coaching sessions children will learn the skills of the game in an exciting, social and safe environment, catering for children from Kindergarten through to Grade 6. CLICK HERE for our registration page
- Weekly Newsletter from KPFC?
- At Keilor Park Football Club we have a weekly newsletter for parents and children to read CLICK HERE