WANNA COACH !!!!
Interested in coaching boys and girls aged 4-10 in the very structured environment of Auskick. It’s a perfect opportunity for parents to get more involved, past & present players to share their knowledge, or for teenagers looking at a Physical Education or Teaching career to start developing their skills.
- All drills are pre-planned for every session
- Maximum size of 10 children per group
- No time commitments outside of Friday Auskick 5:00 – 6:30pm (19 weeks from March 22nd)
- You don’t even need a football background
- But you must love kids though 😊
All you’ll need to do is –
- Obtain a working with children check (free)
- Complete an online coaching introduction course (free)
- Review the online video of weekly drill’s
We already have 2 young men from the Keilor Park U19’s team in Daniel McGrady and Jai Villani coaching the 7 & 8 yo Auskickers, which is great for their own development, plus I’m sure the kids will love’em.
If you are interested in coaching our youngest and future AFL stars, please let our Keilor Park Auskick Centre Coordinator Peter McGrady know before March 22nd. Also, we are after a Centre Assistant Coordinator to help with planning and weekly setups, so again if interested please let Peter know.
Contact Peter on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0414 444 205.