Thank you to everyone for their patience during these unexpected times. As a club we were excited for the season to start with a full list of junior and senior teams and like everyone we did not expect these challenging times.
Since the announcement of restrictions the committee have been meeting and communicating regularly on possible plans of action whilst waiting for instructions and announcement by our governing bodies (AFLVic, EDFL and local council).
Please keep checking our website for regular updates along with social media. Coaching staff will also endeavour to contact players if required.
Current COVID protocols and training update as of 30/06/2020
EDFL Latest Update – The league has decided to cancel 2020 season for Senior men, reserves, women and thirds. The league is looking into conducting an alternative competition later this year.
Latest State Government Announcement – As of 1st July 11:59pm until 29th July 10 postcodes are in lockdown which includes 3042 (Keilor Park).
Training COVID protocols
– All equipment is to be cleaned before and after every training session
– All players are to sanitise hands before and after every training session
– All access to club facilities are banned, including bar, kitchen, club room, showers & change rooms.
– Players are to arrive at training fully prepared to start training (change room facilities closed)
– Players are to supply their own drink bottles
– Players are NOT to attend training if unwell and contact coaching staff
– Players to conduct themselves with social distancing in mind, no hand shaking and remain 1.5m apart at all times.
AUSKICK – Cancelled for 2020 season. See you in 2021.
JUNIORS – Cancelled for 2020 season. See you in 2021.
U18.5 – Cancelled for 2020 season. See you in 2021.
SENIOR WOMEN – Cancelled until further notice. Training schedule will be released until further restricts are lifted.
SENIOR MEN – Cancelled until further notice. Training schedule will be released until further restricts are lifted.