Know a little about football, but lots about finance, well we need you.
At this year AGM, we encourage people who are passionate about the future of Keilor Park Football Club to nominate for positions on the Executive Committee.
As a result of an early season strategy workshop with Terry Dillon Solutions we now have a new outlook on how a successful club and committee needs to function. A key mantra that is common amongst all successful clubs, is that they have many people doing less work, but at a higher quality.
Keilor Park’s philosophy is now – ‘Maximum of 2 jobs per person’, with no exceptions. We achieve this by supporting every executive position with sub-committees and/or groups of people beneath them.
So how does this translate to a Club Treasurer role –
- Estimated 4 hours per week (excluding match day fun)
- Provide the Club executive committee with an accurate understanding of the financial status of the Club at all times.
- Knowledge of MYOB Accounting Package or willing ness to learn
- Administer all Banking and Bill Payments needs
- Oversee and directly support 2 groups –
- Merchandising Group (at least 3 people, inclusive of a design, purchasing, sales)
- Grants Groups (at least 3 people)
- The creation of these groups will be done collaboratively with the Executive Committee
- Maximum of 2 jobs person will still allow the Treasurer to help out on Match day such as Umpire Escort or Orange boy/girl if they choose.
The detailed position description is provided here > Treasurer (Position Description)
Expressions of Interest in roles for 2020 must be submitted to email@example.com before 9th Sept, so these can be communicated to members before the AGM.
Interested in becoming Football, Services or Revenue Executives of a successful Club? Coming soon…..