We’ve been selected for Pick My Project to get our Scoreboard REPLACED !!
Keilor Park Football Club have been lucky enough to be chosen as one of 30 clubs/groups to go into the running for funding through the ‘Pick My Project’ initiative. Our aim is to get funding to have our scoreboard replaced.
What do we need ? Your help
How ? Simply by voting on the website
Voting opens Monday (13-08-2018) and you need to live within 5 km of the club to vote so put family/friends addresses to vote. (I voted with just using – Stadium Drive, 3042 – Sue – DESC Designs)
- Go to https://pickmyproject.vic.gov.au
- You will need to Register if you don’t already have an account.
- In the “Set You Location” search box enter Keilor Park
- Click “Confirm your Location”. You can only vote for projects within 5km of your location. You will need to add your address in the area. Feel free to use a friends address if you live more than 5km away.
- All the projects in the running will be displayed
- You must shortlist 3 projects to vote on.
- Make sure you choose the one for the new scoreboard as shown in attachment as #1.
- Chose any other 2 projects.
- Once you have shortlisted you 3 projects. They will all be displayed then choose the VOTE NOW button
- You will then receive a SMS verification code which needs to be entered.
AND your DONE.
It’s that simple. Get all your family members and friends to vote.
Electronic scoreboard installation at Recreation Reserve, Stadium Drive, Keilor Park – For the benefit of football|cricket club participants, spectators, etc
We would like to install an electronic scoreboard to replace our old and somewhat unsafe manual one. The project is pretty straightforward, has numerous community benefits and has been implemented by many other local clubs. An electronic scoreboard is basically a large video screen and aside from being able to display the scores and other important match information, it also is able to display videos, replays, live television, logos and sponsorship displays.
The electronic scoreboard will benefit all the thousands of local users of our oval (football and cricket players, official, volunteers and spectators). Aside from the enhanced match day experience for all the oval attendees, it will save the club volunteers a significant amount of time to run it on match day, be safer, save in maintenance as well as being able to be significant revenue generator from sponsorship dollars. Revenue will then be able to be invested back into our non for profit football and cricket clubs to provide further community value and increase participation in active sport.