- To oversee all football related matters across the club
- Provide leadership to all football coaches, players, support staff and volunteers
- To provide support to the club president
- To provide support to the executive and committee members to ensure the club’s efficient operation
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation of the executive and all football operations.
- Preside over meetings in the absence of the president
- Ensure that all sectors of the club football operations are managed effectively and efficiently so that on-field performance is maximised
- Oversee the football development program so that participation at junior and senior levels is maximised
- Ensure that all coaches and support staff are carrying out their duties as required
- Oversee recruitment of coaches and players according to policies outlined by the club committee
- Assist other committee members in their duties as required
- Undertake tasks at the request of the president, executive or general committee
- Reports to the club president and general committee.
- Supports all coaches, players, support staff and volunteers
- Liaises with the executive
- Liaises with official club suppliers & other key stakeholders
- The vice president is accountable to the president and general committee.
- Provide a report on portfolio operations to the monthly committee meeting
- Seek ratification from the appropriate committee member prior to committing the club to any financial expenditure or action.
- The job description will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains current and practical.