Know a lots about football and administration, well we need you.
At this year AGM, we encourage people who are passionate about the future of Keilor Park Football Club to nominate for positions on the Executive Committee.
As a result of an early season strategy workshop with Terry Dillon Solutions we now have a new outlook on how a successful club and committee needs to function. A key mantra that is common amongst all successful clubs, is that they have many people doing less work, but at a higher quality.
Keilor Park’s philosophy is now – ‘Maximum of 2 jobs per person’, with no exceptions. We achieve this by supporting every executive position with sub-committees and/or groups of people beneath them.
So how does this translate to a Club Football Executive role –
- Estimated 4 hours per week (excluding match day fun)
- Oversee all football operational or ‘Core business’ related matters across the club
- Provide leadership and support to all coaches, operational and development managers
- Provide support to the Executive Committee members to ensure the efficient football operation of the Club.
- Oversee and directly support 2 primary groups –
- Football Coaching (On-Field)
- Football Operations (Off-Field)
The detailed position description is provided here > Football Executive (Position Description)
Expressions of Interest in this role for 2020 can be submitted to email@example.com before 9th Sept or directly to the appointed President and Secretary post the AGM. Announcement of the Football Executive role for 2020 will be made the week following the AGM, assuming the right experienced candidates have applied.