Everyone here at Keilor Park Football Club would like to wish all their supporters, players, family and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year! May 2017 bring all of you a Great Year!
We have a new sponsorship opportunity for new or existing sponsors!
You can have your company’s logo on our Senior jumpers for Season 2017!! Get in quick!
For more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brent on 0429 677 605.
UNLIMITED Ride tickets can also now be purchased directly through our online store! Click here to be redirected 🙂
After the HUGE success of the KPFC Family Carnival in 2016, it’s back and bigger than ever! A great way to spend a day with the family enjoying plenty of rides, food, stalls, games and MORE! It really is a great way to get involved with the community and have fun while meeting lots of new people. Plus, the kids will wear themselves out on all the awesome things to do!
- When? – April 2, 2017
- What time? – 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Where? – Keilor Park Football Club, Stadium Drive, Keilor Park, 3042
- How much? – $30.00 per child for UNLIMITED RIDES!!!! (Prices vary for food stalls and attractions other than the rides)
This is also a great present to get for the kids as a stocking stuffer before Christmas!
Keilor Park Football Club welcome aboard Livestrong Primal Fitness for Season 2017!
Our Senior teams will benefit from several sessions in the Livestrong Primal Fitness studio throughout the year, along with extra Injury Management sessions for Injured players.
Livestrong is local to the Keilor Park area and will also be offering the following discounts to all Keilor Park FC members:
- Discounted Primal Group membership rate of $84 per fortnight (normally $94 per fortnight). Available to ALL KPFC members (non-playing members included!)
- 50% off Primal Pattern PT sessions = $55 (2 x 30 min PT sessions to be completed prior to beginning Primal Group membership, valued at $110)
- 50% discount on individualised meal plans = $150 (valued at $300) including:
- Comprehensive questionnaires
- 10 day food diary
- 1 hour consultation
- 28 day suggested meal plan
- Additional nutrition consultations can be purchased at $150 per hour
- 4 x 30 minute presentations on player performance covering topics such as:
- Importance of mobilisation and stretching
- Role of food in recovery
- Injury prevention
- Improving posture
- Differences between machine based training and functional movement
- Effects of stress on the body
For more information, please visit the Livestrong Primal Fitness Website – http://livestrongprimalfitness.com.au/